Thursday, December 29, 2011

Natalie and Ben

While I was home I was able to take Natalie and Ben's engagement pictures. Since I got a new camera I was able to take better quality pictures of them while we were all home for Christmas. They have finally set the date as April 7th! Natalie has already picked out a beautiful wedding dress and has decided her colors will be gray and dusty rose or light pink. It has an elegant shabby chic feel so far and I am so excited to see her married in the Seattle temple! We are excited to have a new brother-in-law!

Here are a couple of the photos I took of them. The weather was not necessarily on our side, but they turned out okay. Let me know which one you like most!






It was so fun taking pictures of these two! I hope to be able to do more engagement photos in the future to keep learning and using the amazing tools I now have.

No comments:

Post a Comment