Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy First Birthday!

It's true, this post is almost a month late, however...life has been super crazy lately. I have lots of things to blog about for sure! Those will be coming soon! Hopefully really soon!

On June 7th Preston turned 1! I can't believe how the time has really flown by. I was looking at a baby that a friend had last week. He is so small and I can just picture Preston being that small, with the chubby cheeks of course. I have absolutely loved watching him progress and learn. He is such a curious little man that loves to move everywhere and see everything. He has also become really photogenic. He loves to turn and smile. It makes me laugh so hard and I love it!

He now walks everywhere and eats real food. He loves the pool and has started to have his own little attitude. He doesn't like to be told where to go or sometimes what to do. I have found him to be a very determined little boy in certain circumstances. He sleeps amazingly well. He sleeps 12 hours a night and then still takes two naps a day. I love this little boy so much!

When we went to Washington for Emily's wedding I was able to go to my Aunt's Studio in Kent and take some pictures of Preston. We were able to get him dressed in several different outfits and shoot with her props. It was so fun! I hope to have my own studio someday!

Here are a few blog boards with the pictures:

 

For his first birthday we had a party with a few friends and went swimming. It was so fun...and I will have a whole blog post just about that with some good videos to come!

So, what do you think? Isn't he super cute? I have so much fun taking pictures of him. I think he will probably hit an age when he thinks it is the most annoying thing ever, but until then I am going to dress him up and click away!


No comments:

Post a Comment