Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Shower!

We haven't lived here in Dodgeville for very long, but we have gotten really close to members of our branch here. It is like we have to be family since there isn't any other family anywhere near us. Since I have been pregnant we have seen such an immense amount of support. We have really appreciated all of it! The two ladies that visit teach me threw me a baby shower! It was so fun! I got some really great things...like a jogging stroller! I am super excited to use that someday soon! I have been anxious to get outside and move around lately.

Here are a few pictures of the amazing cake and decor at the baby shower. There are other pictures on Facebook if you want to see more! Molly posted a whole album with more pictures. These are just a few that I took before the shower actually got started.

Isn't this cake super cute! Molly is amazing at making cakes that are delicious and very beautiful. This was an orange almond floavored cake with orange zest icing under the fondant.

The little balls were a cute touch too! 
Another pictures of the cute cake. The cake looked like the invitations, which was a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment