Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Weeks Tomorrow

When we found out we were pregnant we were happy and excited but also a little apprehensive at what this pregnancy was going to be like. I am glad to report that it hasn't been that bad. We are very grateful for the gospel in our lives and the many many blessings we have received. We are proud to tell everyone that he is growing well and is 47 percentile for weight! I have contractions most days, but we are still going strong. We hope to make it as far as we possibly can so that he can grow as much as possible. He moves around lots, which often keeps me up at night, but as long as he is doing well I don't mind.

As per request from many friends and family here are prego pictures of what we look like!We will be 30 weeks tomorrow! (Friday March 25th)


 Look at us grow!

I haven't really looked that pregnant until now. So, I feel very pregnant, but I just get weird looks. However, the last couple of days random people at the store or getting gas have made comments or asked questions! How fun is that?! Haha...I know that is kind of weird, but it is nice to have people recognize your growing belly. I'm not sure why that really is...maybe because it is some kind of gratification for the work that you are doing. Haha...who really knows!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to find your blog! I absolutely love your prego pics. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete