Saturday, September 10, 2011

3 Months Old

Preston is now officially 3 months old! I can't believe how much he has grown. At his 2 month appointment he was 12 lbs. 8 oz. and 23.75 inches long. I am sure he is much bigger now!  He has started "talking" and is now grabbing at his toys and putting them in his mouth, which is so cute! He loves sitting up against the couch or in his bumbo and being able to look around and see what is going on. He has started scooting across the floor a little bit in several different ways, which is fun to see. He loves the water and now enjoys being outside. On a good night he is sleeping 9 hours and then another 5 after I feed him...a bad night is 6.5 hours or so. I am grateful for a good sleeper! Overall, we are loving our little boy and seeing him grow!

Here are a few pictures of what he is looking like now! His eyes are really blue and his hair is getting more and more red. His cheeks are still large and in charge!

This is a normal everyday face:
This is his talking face: 
 The drooling has begun! Ahhh! Now I have to change his onsie more often.
 His hands are some of the most entertaining things in his life these days. 
 This is him sitting up on the couch!


I love taking pictures of my little man! He has started to get scared of the flash, so I just have to make sure that there is enough light in the room. Isn't he so cute! And a special thanks to Michelle Mosley for letting us borrow her camera! 

3 comments:

  1. Steve says he's starting to look more like you, Amber. But, I think that last picture looks just like Neil. What a handsome boy. I can't wait to see him in person. I want to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes see me and then I look again and see Neil...crazy how that works! We are so excited to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete