Saturday, October 1, 2011

Neil's Birthday!

The big 2 ...6! Neil turned 26 this year and it was such a fun birthday, or at least I thought so. (I think he did too!) I decided to throw him a surprise party this year and get a few friends together and celebrate, and yes we got him good! He was not expecting it at all. I decided to go to the driving range and pick him up from work and go straight there. I had made the food earlier that day and picked up the house. Luckily Michelle was there to help really pull it off and help me! Here are a few pictures of the fun event:

This is Neil blowing out his candles! Do you like the cake I made? It was a golf cake since that is what he has been into lately. 
Neil with his presents ready to open on Saturday morning! Isn't he so cute! He did well this year!
 Gotta get one of him opening his presents: classic.
 Neil with his stash of birthday presents! Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts you got Neil!
On his birthday we went golfing. He got a new golf outfit for his birthday, so here he is showing it off! 

I can't believe how fast time flies! Neil is such a great husband and wonderful Dad and I am so grateful that I get to be married to him. Yea for birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment