Friday, October 28, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Yesterday I had an interesting experience.  I left the family room to go get some medicine for Preston...when I left he was on his back and then when I returned he was on his stomach. I thought that something weird must have happened or I just forgot that I put him on his stomach. I was totally wrong. Later last night when I was getting him ready for bed he totally rolled over from his back to his stomach all by himself again. I thought that this might just be a fluke since he can't roll from his stomach to his back yet. However, this morning he did it again! So, I got out the camera and recorded it. He has now rolled over almost every single time I put him down on his back. He has also found that he can scoot in a circle with his arms, which is pretty funny to watch. He doesn't move very fast, but slow and steady. He is starting to get up his knees, but doesn't quite get the concept of moving them yet. It is so fun watching him develop and start to do new things. It is amazing how it happens so suddenly and when you least expect it.

Here are the two videos I got of him rolling over today: Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Way to go Preston! I love the videos! He'll be crawling before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a little man! Ahhh I want to see him so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Preston! I just want to eat those chubby legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his chubby little legs! So cute, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! His legs are huge! haha... I love them!

    ReplyDelete