Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby's First Hair Cut

Preston's hair has been growing and growing lately and has gotten a little bit too scraggly for me. I have been hesitant to cut it myself though. I was afraid to take scissors to his head knowing that when I cut his finger when cutting his nails I was a mess, so we went to go get it cut. We walked from Grandpa's house to a Great Clips that is just across the street. A lady named Dziem Le cut his hair. She was so great! She even made him a little Baby's First Hair Cut Card with all the information about his cut. Today he was much better than the last couple of days. He has been teething and now has his two teeth on the bottom and I think he is working on his top two.

He was actually really good for Dziem. She was Asian and sang to him little nursery rhymes while she cut. It was so cute! She had me hold him and put on a smock and put a towel around his neck and a smock on him too. Preston really is good when he has lots of new things to look at, and this place really allowed him to do this, which was one of the reasons he was so good for Dziem.

Here are a few pictures of the whole event:

Look at that face and crazy hair!
 It was all over his ears and really all over the place. 
 Now it looks so much better! She cleaned up the edges and cut some off the top and sides. His hair isn't too thick, but now it looks more put together. 

4 comments:

  1. He looks so adorable with that hair cut! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair looks great! What a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I didn't cut it when you were here! He looks adorable. I miss you guys. I hope your white chicken chili was delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete