Saturday, April 14, 2012

10 months already!

Time really does fly by. I meant to take pictures of him at 9 months, but it seemed like the time just kept disappearing. We did have lots going on this month, but we did have our 9 month appointment with our new doctor who lives only a couple blocks from our house. Preston is definitely a healthy boy. At 9 months he was 20lbs 2 oz. and 28.5 inches long. I was surprised to hear that he is in the 50th percentile for weight. I always view him as a little chunker, but I am learning that he is really just a healthy baby boy that I can't seem to get enough of! We have been so blessed so have our little Preston here with us. He is so happy and curious.

Here are a few 10 month shots:

 He was crawling around so much at first, so we put him in a box. He thought that it was pretty funny. 
 He loves to clap his hands and smile. It is the cutest thing ever! 
 Books really are a fun prop, even for little kids!
 He isn't very gentle with those pages, but he is very curious...that's for sure.
 We had to take a few with the football. He loves playing with balls, just like his daddy.
 His little mouth is so cute!
And touchdown!!!

I am surprised Preston doesn't get annoyed when I take pictures of him. He seems like actually like it, which is nice for me, and fun of course!

3 comments: