Sunday, April 15, 2012

Silly Boy

Preston really loves playing and is very curious about everything. He wants to touch everything and usually put it in his mouth to see what it tastes like. He loves playing with his blocks and musical toys, but most of all...if Dad is home and willing to play the toy balls come out and a game of catch breaks out. It is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I can't wait for Preston to be able to sing and learn the song "I Can't Wait till Daddy Comes Home".

Here are a couple of videos we took of Preston. In the first one we set up a bunch of towers out of blocks and then let him back into the room. He loves crawling over to them and tear them down.


This one is a little long, but I just kept filming. Neil and Preston are playing catch. Preston has been catching the ball for quite a while, but we can never seem to get it on video. When I get out the camera he seems to stop or not be interested anymore. When Neil started laughing about him catching the ball I ran over and grabbed my camera and then we got these two videos.



Our little boy is growing up so fast! 

1 comment:

  1. I love him! Go Preston! I can't believe he is already catching balls - he is all boy! :)

    ReplyDelete