Monday, July 2, 2012

Go Giants!

Every once in a while I get a phone call from Neil in the middle of the day telling me that we have tickets to a game that he won at work. We got tickets to the San Francisco Warrior games two times and then he called to tell me he got tickets to a Giants game for that night (May 30th, 2012). We hurried and got things together so that we could go. I love the Giants! We went to a Giants game on our honeymoon and had so much fun. I have gone to Giants games with my family as well. It was Preston's first time though. The same pitcher that pitched the game we went to on our honeymoon was pitching this game. Sadly, they lost, but it was fun to be there with all the excitement. 

In order to get there Preston and I met Neil up there by taking the BART. Neil was in the city for work, like he usually is, and we met him with some dinner in a backpack and Preston in the front carrier. I'm sure I looked a little bit crazy, but it seemed like the easiest way to travel with everything. 

I absolutely love being spontaneous, and this was definitely one of those times!




No comments:

Post a Comment