Sunday, May 8, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

During my last session of swim club at Lands' End the amazing parents all went in and gave me and little Preston a gift: Venden Photography Gift Certificate! You can check our her website here. She also has a facebook page for Venden Photography with a sneak peak of our session. Hooray! I was super excited about this. They gave me a whole baby photo package, with maternity pictures included. I called our photographer and we scheduled maternity pictures for yesterday. She told me that she would just come to our house and we can do it here, which is something I've never done before. She was so nice though! She runs her own photography business on the side and works at Lands' End during the week. She loves shooting families and children, so I am excited to get good pictures of our little guy when he decides to make his appearance. (Hopefully sooner, rather than later:)

Here is a sneak peak of my own:

Love this one! Can you see the hearts that our hands make!
 Hilarious! This was Neil's idea...
 It was pretty hard to get down and back up, but looks like it was worth it.
 A sneak peak of Preston's room...it is all decorated, so now I'll have to show you what that looks like in a later post. I do want to point out the teething cover for our crib that I made the other day! Love it!
 I wanted to make Team Spencer or Team Preston shirts for delivery, but this is the same idea! Go Team!
 Just a little shot of him.
 Adorable shoes!
 So, we are thinking that we like the name Preston, but if he all of a sudden comes out looking like something else then I guess these pictures will be completely obsolete, oh well!
 We took these in our backyard. I actually really like them!
 And thanks Mom for the gray sweater! Love it! I might have to wear it even after Preston gets here because it is so cute. Nobody will know its maternity, right?

Well, sorry for the huge amount of pictures I put up, but these were some of my favorites! I am super excited to see what cute pictures will be taken of our little guy. Oh....and this is WEEK 36, whoot whoot! We have gotten lots further than we ever expected!

For a slide-show of all the photos, go here:
http://vendenphoto.zenfolio.com/p220560029/slideshow

6 comments:

  1. so cute. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so happy! Cutest ever! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We laughed and almost cried! Love the photo's as well as all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, Amber!! I'm so happy for you and Neil that you've made it to 36 weeks! Preston's room looks great and I love that teething cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so ridiculously cute! So if you and Neil both have a baby at the same time, do they count as twins? ;^D

    ReplyDelete