Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Isn't He Lovely?!

My amazing Lands' End swim club decided to get me a gift certificate for baby pictures for Preston. I was so excited when I got the gift certificate! You have seen so many different adorable baby pictures and was excited to see what we could get of Preston. Venden Photography was so great! Dawn really worked with us so much and came back several times to try to get a few good shots of him while he was sleeping, however...Preston never wanted to sleep or stay asleep while she was here. If I were to do this in the future I would want to take pictures of our babies when they are only a few days old.

I love this little guy so much! He is adorable and totally takes my heart, even when he is crying. Neil and I have been so blessed to have him with us and trusted by Heavenly Father to take care of one of his little children. The  stewardship to be a parent seems a little scary at times, but then I look at that little angel face and forget

Here are a few good shots:









He wasn't really  happy about his picture being taken as you can see, however...we did get a few good shots. I can't wait to see him grow up and develop his personality. I am excited to be able to be his mother and learn and grow with him. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! He's luck y to have you two as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute Amber! He is a lil mini Neil! Too adorable! :) Love the pics

    ReplyDelete