Friday, February 17, 2012

Teething!

Preston started teething January 8th, our first Sunday in our new ward. It lasted almost all week and you could tell he was in so much pain. It was so sad. I kept giving him Tylenol and tried teething tablets, numbing gel, and frozen teething rings. He didn't really seem to like any of them, but like everything else...enough time passed and he was able to feel better soon.

Here are a few pictures of my little man. If you look close you can see his two little teeth on the bottom. It has been hard to get a picture of them, but when he was eating I saw them pretty well so I had to attempt. 

I definitely loves eating, but not really baby food. He thinks it is a happy time, which it totally is. What is better than family and food!
After he eats baby food I usually give him some sort of real food to chew on and entertain himself while we are eating. He seems to really like apples that are peeled and cut. He has gotten really good at knowing how to not make himself choke, which makes me feel better giving him different foods. This is his normal look while he is eating.
 This is Preston enjoying his toys. He really likes the darts from the Nurf gun and usually sucks on them. I then decided to stick it to his head. He couldn't reach it...and it was hilarious to watch. He then got distracted by other toys and just kept playing. 
He is such a cute little boy and I am so grateful that he is able to bless our lives. We love you little boy!

1 comment:

  1. He's so serious when he eats. How cute is that? My babies didn't like baby food much either--they wanted the real stuff.

    ReplyDelete