Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All in White

Yesterday I went to Madison with two other women from the branch. We were on a mission to go to the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store and get a few things for home improvement projects or things like that. I was on the search for a door that I want to turn into a headboard for our bedroom. Since we moved I bought a new bed set and have been really into white furniture. Anyways, we got there (a 60+ minute drive) and saw that it was closed. The store is only open Tuesday through Saturday and we had decided to go on a Monday. We will definitely not forget their hours from now on. After sitting there in the car for a minute realizing that we couldn't accomplish our original mission we decided to go shopping to a few other stores that we really don't have anywhere close to Dodgeville. We went to JoAnn's first...which I was excited about (details on what I purchased will come soon!) then we went to Burlington Coat Factory, and then finally Target. I have found that Burlington Coat Factory actually has very reasonably priced baby stuff. This made it a little hard for me. I went through the baby section almost buying nothing, but then I got to the end of one of the isles and saw white baby clothing! Oh my goodness! I found white suits and baby baptism clothes or blessing outfits that were very reasonably priced! I couldn't resist and bought our little Preston the cutest little outfit.

Here's a little peak of what it looks like:

I just love this little outfit! Neil and I didn't know what we were going to do for his blessing outfit, but now we do! It has the cutest tie and little vest! Don't you think so?
 Here is a close up of what it looks like. You can't really tell in these pictures very well, but the vest and tie have a small texture on them. Now I just need to make sure that we have some white socks and we are good to go!
I have to admit that I was more drawn to the white dresses that came in so many different styles and fabrics. I think that is my girly side coming out. I am excited to have a little boy to play with soon! I have loved going through little boy clothes and all the cute things that are made for them! We have been really blessed with so many wonderful people dropping clothes off at our house for him. He is going to be a really studly little man!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find boy blessing outfits. It looks great. I have little white shoes you are welcome to borrow too.

    ReplyDelete