Friday, April 22, 2011

Week 34: Hooray!

Yes it is true, we are 34 weeks today! Many times we didn't think we would be able to get this far, but we are actually doing very well! I laugh about it most of the time, how we are doing so much better now than ever. Sometimes I think that we are going to actually make it full term and then some, and have to be induced. How crazy would that be?!

We have been truly blessed! Here are some pictures of what we are looking like today. I have been gaining about 1 pound a week or so, which is good. He is gaining .5 pounds per week, and will hopefully be 5 pounds at our next appointment.

This little guy does tend to lay a little low, which is kind of nice.

 So, I am sporting a new maternity shirt I found at Burlington Coat Factory that was only $6! I found it at the same time I found the baby blessing outfit for him. I can't resist a sale like that, even if I weren't pregnant!

Funny story: well, it was funny to me, but lately I will laugh at almost anything. I have been having this problem with spilling. I have ruined two maternity shirts because of stains from food, usually dinner, that I just can't get out. I have learned that I need to lean in when I eat, or else the same fate will come to all of my shirts and then will be completely shirtless for the rest of the month and a half we have left to go. After the third or fourth time it happened I had to just laugh. It is always in the same spot of my belly and usually dribbles down my shirt from there. I have come to realize that it must be my signature mark I am putting on everything. Oh the joys of a changing body! Hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand the belly stains!! Also when I cook I have to be careful not to catch myself on fire (I am so tall that my belly can get close to burner):) So happy for you Amber!!!
    love,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happened to me!!! I was ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts! ha Glad you're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete